Thursday, October 18, 2007

Leaving Beirut

I'm leaving Beirut for Algeria on an evening flight today.

In the days before leaving, we got a celebratory mood going and spent some nights partying.

The pictures will do the talking.


Open Beer, Open Wings @ HRC



Me, Pablo, my Columbian co-worker, looking silly with HRC waitress

We partied with a group of Armenian guys and it was double the fun. Boy, were they were rowdy!

Bora wants to be the new Ghost Rider


Xinyi's Birthday Dinner @ Molly Malone's Irish Pub @ Gemayze




This cosy little pub got really crowded with people soon after our arrival

Gaelic steak; Xinyi said it was one of the steak she had tasted. I agreed after trying the taste.

Irish Stew; Disappointing taste and quantity. I like my stew hearty!

Happy Birthday! to Xinyi

No comments: