But my week in Singapore is flying by fast. Today is already the second last day and I haven't met up with many friends yet. My schedule has been really really tight and I try to prioritize my time for personal errands and family.
So if I missed catchng up with you, please accept my thousand apologies.
- Arrived late in the afternoon. My family was gathered at my sister's place in Farrer Park. I tried to take the MRT there but it's difficult to move around with a big lugguage. I made it as far as Bugis MRT and decided to take a cab from there.
- Had lunch with Xinyi's dad at Turf city. Got a delicious Indian bryani rice treat!!!
- Enjoyed playing with my nephews, Lucus (9) and Angus (0.5)
- We had our dinner at Botak Jones in Toa Payoh. Here are the photos:
Entree...Fried Stuffed Jalapenos
Viande...Grilled Rib Eye 200gms
Cafe....Iced Coffee (You can't find it anywhere in N. Africa! *shock*)
Jack, trying to eat a fork.
Dude, best of luck for what is to come!
- Busiest day of all. A lot of personal errands to do...including:
- Buying TOTO to win the 3 million jackpot! Mental note to self, if I struck TOTO, immediately purchase air ticket to return to Singapore AGAIN next month. DO NOT FORGET to SNEER at workaholic colleagues!
Get International Driving License. It cost only $20 to apply for one. Mental note to self, DO NOT FORGET to SNEER at colleagues who paid USD100.
- Tze Xiang, nice seeing you at the MRT station. Unfortunately we couldn't linger to catch up.
- Dinner at the Sun with Moon Japanese Dinning and Cafe with family! it is quite a nice place located in The Central at Clarke Quay. Check out the pics...
Some of the appertizers:
Ebi Ten Roll (Prawn Roll)
Salmon & Potato Salade
Ton Toro Yaki (Grilled Pork Cheek) I fucking miss eating pork!!!
My order: Yakiniku Kamameshi (Isn't it an upscaled Yoshi Gyu don?)
Dessert: Sweet Box 4 in One (... and all for love =P)