Thursday, June 05, 2008

No Water

This morning, after returning from a jog, I discovered that there was no water in my apartment.

Can you imagine returning all sweaty from exercise to realize that you may not have enough water to take a shower? Plus, I need to go to work for half a day (We work half-day on Thursday in our Algerian company). I got a little desperate and went after the care-taker of the building.

Turns out, summer is coming so they are starting to fill up the swimming pool. The water in the tank was diverted to fill the pool. After he turned off the hose filling water to the swimiming pool, Viola!, I got water again.

Probably once the pool is filled, we won't have water problems anymore. Or else, they are forcing me to take my bath in the swimming pool!!! =P

No comments: